• Photos & Report: Met. Agafangel's Visit to France-continued
Sorry! for this rather rough and at some points, obscure, (outer-space?) machine-English translation: Those mindless machines, cannot speak the English language.
• Some Internal Problems of the EP Greek Archdiocese of America-
• For those tired of western Christmas Carols (beautiful as they are)-Something Slavic/Orthodox, for a change
Comment: Some beautiful Nativity singing, and some angelic children......
• Jewish Rabbi Reveals the Name of the Messiah, before his death
• Video-A Muslim becomes a Christian-powerful testimony of faith and of God's Redeeming Love-
Comment: Yes, we as Orthodox Christians must be ever cautious about too easily accepting visions of Our Lord or Saints, etc.
But when these visions and heavenly conversatiions produce such deep conversions from sins and a profound turning to Christ-God, then...... we can see, that many of them are indeed, from God. "By their fruits shall ye know them." And too, "The Holy Spirit listeth (goes or moves) where it willeth!"
No one has a captive control of the Holy Spirit- He goes where He is needed, and when suffering mankind calls for God's help. Which is the whole reason that Christ became a man, and came to save us. When any of us humans, (all made in God's Holy Image), call in faith, upon God for help, He comes.
What Our Lord is, in Person, all over the Muslim world, saying in signs and wonders, to Muslims:
"Come unto Me, all ye who are overburdened and heavy laden,
and ye shall find rest for your souls."
"I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, He Who is the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and Omega". "I am Jesus Christ"