Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Orthodox in Dixie


ROCOR/MP propaganda video"Orthodox in Dixie"
New Missionary Video from ROCOR/MP



Narrator/producer: "Rd. Peter Lukianov"
Perhaps?  ROCOR/MP's missionary reaching out to us dumb Americans, on orders from the Kremlin?
-specifically here ..to American Southern- states,  to save southern  soul's?....or what?

OH! how! Putin's neo-soviet Moscow & his KGB captive MP 'church', loves all of us Americans!!!...(???)

Maybe Putin hopes, through his 'Holy Patriarch Kyrill-Gundaev' and his local 'American' representatives under Hilarion-Kapral, and with the aid of his big friend, Barrack Hussein Obama, to annex our  American south, and make it one of his newest 'Republics' of his Russian Federation?

Warning: 'LOOK AWAY, DIXIE-LAND!'

Viewers Beware!
Assess this for yourselves.



My impressions after viewing this ROCOR/MP propaganda video

It makes me hungry for all of that Southern home-style cooking (whether healthy or not!), except the 'Grits'!, and yes, this colorful Fr. Anastassy Yatrelis is an interesting and endearing a person & priest.

Too bad, he was fooled into going along with the apostasy and betrayal to the KGB run, MP.

But, nothing in this cutsie presentation, would make me, also originally an American convert, (though I am a true Yankee-'Northerner'), want to join this ROCOR/MP version of 'Orthodoxy', or belong to ROCOR/MP.

My problem: I KNOW TOO MUCH!... I am just simply too informed, (thank God!)  All that I feel after watching this slick video, , is... again, it makes me HUNGRY!, but not for ROCOR/MP's  'Orthodoxy' or even for God, but just for FOOD!!!

-and I feel sorrow for all of the fooled and mislead sincere people, who have swallowed the 2007 're-union' poisoned kool-aid.

I will now consume a large plate of delicious KASHA! (UMM!)
Daniel 


1 comment:

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com