Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mt. Athos monks anathematize Putin



 My proviso: I have read parts [ in fact, some of what all is alleged here, I may not agree with at all!].... of this Russian text, through the rough machine-English translation, so I do understand SOME of what is in this text, and I do agree with SOME of it,  but, I do not vouch for it all, and I leave it up to the individual reader to decide for themselves. But I must admit, that I like...any conservative Orthodox anathematizing Vladimir Putin, as he richly deserves it, especially for the terrible destruction and mass murder which he!... is causing in Ukraine (not the government in Kiev!)...and shedding the innocent blood of many Orthodox Christians!...and of other innocent people.     Rd. Daniel

article found on:   http://internetsobor.org

В Афонской обители на Карульях предали анафеме Путина

Автор: Интернет Собор вкл. 23 Сентябрь 2014. Опубликовано в Общество (Просмотров: 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com