Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Feet Washing and the Mystical Supper

Sharing: (As we journey with Our Lord to His Saving Passion and His Glorious Resurrection): The Feet Washing and the Mystical Supper: Great and Holy Thursday

   Inbox 

Add star 

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:09 PM
"Let him who would be the first of you all, be the servant of all".


 


"Of Thy mystical supper, O Son of God, accept me today
 as a communicant; for I will not speak of the Mystery
to Thine enemies, nor will I give  Thee a kiss as did Judas,
 but like the thief do I confess Thee:
Remember me, O Lord, in Thy kingdom!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com