Tuesday, November 1, 2016

MEMORY ETERNAL! Brother Jose

 
« Back to Inbox  
       
‹ Newer 3 of hundreds Older ›
Print conversation Print   Open conversation in new window New window 

Sharing: MEMORY ETERNAL! and A Solemn Remembrance: Brother Jose Munoz-Cortez, Guardian of the Montreal Miraculous Myrrh-Streaming Iveron Icon of the Mother of God

   Inbox 
Add star 

Dan Everiss

<oregdan@hotmail.com>
Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:42 PM
"In my Father's house are many mansions,..... I go to prepare a place for you there, that where I am, you may be also!"

"Grant me, O Lord, the Homeland of my heart's desiring, making me again, a citizen of Paradise!
Alleluia!"



Jose Munoz-Cortez, Guardian of the Iveron Icon of the Mother of God

  
Br. Joseph (Jose Munoz-Cortes) with the myrrh-streaming Iveron Icon. Br. Joseph (Jose Munoz-Cortes) with the myrrh-streaming Iveron Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest comments MAYBE can be made by email.
joannahigginbotham@runbox.com

Anonymous comments will not be published. Daniel will not see unpublished comments. If you have a message for him, you need to contact him directly.
oregdan@hotmail.com